Friday, October 26, 2007

There is big money to be made as a ticket broker affiliate

It is estimated that the secondary ticket market is worth $10 - $12 billion dollars. The internet is a huge market place for both buyers and sellers alike. To date, there are over 1000 online ticket brokers, and that does not include the huge individual customer base on places like Stub Hub and Ebay. I used to be an online ticket broker, and well, let's just say that it was very competitve and way too much work. I am making a lot more money now as an affiliate of numerous ticket brokers then I was when I was an actual ticket broker.

Anyone can be an affiliate for a ticket broker and the best part is that is is very easy and it is very good money. So what is a ticket broker affiliate? An affiliate is someone who advertises for a ticket broker and in turn is paid, very nicely I might ad, when a sale is made. Advertising is not that hard. There are a ton of free places to advertise on the internet. You can also just put a link on your website, newsletter or blog. That is the thing, there are a ton of different ways to advertise and most of the time it just takes your time, not your money. It is like anything else in life, you have to work for it.

In future posts, you will read everything that you need to learn about being a ticket broker affiliate.I will give you tips on where to advertise and everything. I will also give yu tips on what is selling like hot cakes and what you should not waste your time with. There are THOUSANDS of events for you to promote weekly and you just have to know how. Heck, you will even learn how to be a ticket broker with your own website if you would even like to do that. Now, being a ticket broker is not something that I am trying to promote here but because I am going to be so thorough about everything, you will know how to do it. One more thing, to me, selling tickets online and being a ticket broker are two different things. I still sell all kinds of tickets online and I do pretty well with it, but I do not consider myself a ticket broker. So, welcome to my site and if you ever have any questions, fell free to e-mail me.

Please go to my next step Understanding how the ticket broker industry works

https://www.closeseats.com/lady-gaga-tickets Did you know that Lady Gaga is now performing her Las Vegas residency at the Park MGM in Las Vegas? She is doing 2 types of shows. The first is Lady Gaga Enigma and the second is Lady Gaga Jazz and Piano. You can purchase Lady Gaga Tickets and Lady Gaga VIP - Meet and Greet Tickes at CloseSeats. They have really great prices and I am pretty sure that they do not charge service fees.

1 comment:

JOHN FLANAGAN said...

I have a question.
I have seen tickets for Celine Dion on ticket sites asking $14,000 to 15,000 and then they did not appear anymore and the section and row were not posted anywhere again. Is it possible they sold for that amount. The date of the show is 9/20/2008. I also see tickets posted on numerous sites for over $11,000 for the same show.Why would they do this and can they get near that price? Jomar